Our Commitment To You
At Pedal 4 Parks, your privacy is a top priority.
We appreciate that you put your trust in us when you provide us with your information and we do not take this lightly.
We appreciate that you trust us with your information and we intend to always keep that trust. This starts with making sure you understand the information we collect, why we collect it, how it is used and your choices regarding your information. This Policy describes our privacy practices in plain language, keeping legal and technical jargon to a minimum.
EFFECTIVE DATE: October 31, 2020
- Who We Are
- Information We Collect
- Cookies And Other Similar Data Collection Technologies
- How We Share Information
- Your Rights
- How To Contact Us
1. Who We Are
Pedal 4 Parks (“Pedal 4 Parks”)
3 The Rickyard,
3. Information We Collect
We collect information generated as you use our services, for example, access logs, as well as information from third parties, like when you access our services through a social media account. If you want additional info, we go into more detail below.
Information you give us
You choose to give us certain information when using our services. This includes:
- When you sponsor/donate to us, you provide us or our payment service provider (PayPal) with information, such as your debit or credit card number or other financial information.
- When you participate in our interviews, social media groups or podcasts, you give us your insights relating to the marketing of our journey and responses to our questions, as well as testimonials.
- When you choose to participate in our promotions, events or contests, we collect the information that you use to register or enter.
- If you contact us, we collect the information you give us during the interaction.
- If you ask us to communicate with or otherwise process information of other people (for example, if you ask us to send an email on your behalf to one of your colleagues), we collect the information about others that you give us in order to complete your request.
4. Cookies and Other Similar Data Collection Technologies
5. How We Share Information
We share some users’ information with service providers and partners who assist us in operating the services, and in some cases, legal authorities. Read on for more details about how your information is shared with others.
- With our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including data hosting and maintenance, analytics, customer care, marketing, advertising, film production, payment processing and security operations.
We may also share information with partners who distribute and assist us in advertising our services. For instance, we may share limited information on you in hashed, non-human readable form to advertising partners.
- When required by law
We may disclose your information if reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process, such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant, government/ law enforcement investigation or other legal requirements; (ii) to assist in the prevention or detection of crime (subject in each case to applicable law); or (iii) to protect the safety of any person.
- To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
6. Your Rights
We want you to be aware of your privacy rights. Here are a few key points to remember:
- Reviewing your information. Applicable privacy laws may give you the right to review the personal information we keep about you (depending on the jurisdiction, this may be called right of access, right of portability or variations of those terms). You can request a copy of your personal information by putting in such a request here.
- Updating your information. If you believe that the information we hold about you is inaccurate or that we are no longer entitled to use it and want to request its rectification, deletion or object to its processing, please contact us here.
8. How to Contact Us